Hello, and welcome to our blog! For those of you who heard me swear I would never have one, well, I guess I lied. The truth is, the pressure got to me. So here we are. Enjoy!
CONGRATS!!! I am so glad you are here! Tell Blaire congrats on graduating! That is such an accomplishment! Dr Lybbert! And the kids are sooo cute! How fun a boy and a girl! Love ya!
7 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! So glad you made it.
Yeah! Another blog for me to watch... Can't wait to see what you post. : )
Yeah! I didn't know you had a little boy! Congrats, he is sooo cute! love all that hair! Good job Blaire on graduating! What are you going to do now?
You guys look great! I am so happy you have a blog! Congrats Bla on graduating! Nathan is adorable. We sure would love to see you guys.
I finally get to see more pics of the kids!
CONGRATS!!! I am so glad you are here! Tell Blaire congrats on graduating! That is such an accomplishment! Dr Lybbert! And the kids are sooo cute! How fun a boy and a girl! Love ya!
so you got sucked in huh. welcome! can't wait to see more picts of your new abode. we miss you guys.
Post a Comment