Yesterday was Anna's birthday, and boy was she spoiled! As many of you know, Blair's secret talent is cake decorating. And I'm not talking about the boring rose petals and pastry bag kind. He creates his own masterpieces of just about anything you want. I will post pictures of his earlier works later. Anna's birthday cake this year was Nemo since she is obsessed with the movie. I may be a little biased, but not bad!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am totally impressed! Happy Birthday Anna!
Watch out Martha Stewart!!! Heidi... I have had one of the "pink frosting" cookies and I think I had just forgotten how good they are!! I'm glad to see your also a fan!! Happy Birthday Anna!
Heidi...I just found your blog. Nathan is getting so big! Happy Birthday Anna!
P.S. Sweet cake too!
Post a Comment