Monday, August 11, 2008

New Beds



Blair's one day off this past weekend was filled with lots of fun...shopping for beds and bedding for the kids! Anna got a brand new big girl bed and Nathan moved from the pack 'n play into the crib. I had fun picking out bedding and setting up their rooms!

5 comments:

Cordell and McCall said...

super cute!!!! HOw are you guys?

Tiffany said...

I love the bedding. How is Anna doing in the Big Girl bed? It seemed like Corbin did really good while he was still excited about the new bed. Then we had to find new ways to motivate him to stay in bed and out of the toy chest. Your Crib looks just like ours. I like it!

~V~ said...

Cute beds!! I'm sorry we'll miss the sealing...again. *grrrrr* I'm still mad that we could have made Anna's...but whatever. *grumble again*

Monty's scores have opened San Antonio back up for us as a possible choice...so who knows!!

Lauren said...

Cute bedding! It is so fun to decorate their rooms. Ryan's is almost finished and Jackson's room is still a work in progress.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Looks like fun! I loved getting Asher's room ready, EVEN in our trashy trailor! HA! Everything looks so cute! I have some pictures of Asher and Anna on Grandpa Lybbert's back that I'll have to send you. I also want to put on my blog and I can now, thanks to you! THANKS so much for sending me my camera. You're the best!

Say he to Blair!