I want a horse for chirstmas!! Looks like fun! I haven't been on a horse since I sat on one for a pic when I was 3!! I need to get back in the saddle again! Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Just wishing y'all a Happy New Year...your presents are on the way...Uncle Monty picked them out first and we had to do a little switch-a-roo because he was WAAAAYYY off on the present choices. LOL! Aunt Vina fixed it and so we're a little late but COMING!
CUTE! You got some good pictures! And some really good ones of Nathan on the horse. That is darling! I also like the one of Anna leading the horse!! She looks like a natural!
It was great to see you and Blair and the kiddos! Thanks for coming up. It's nice to have you around! Hope you're recovering!
3 comments:
I want a horse for chirstmas!! Looks like fun! I haven't been on a horse since I sat on one for a pic when I was 3!! I need to get back in the saddle again! Hope you had a fun Christmas!
Just wishing y'all a Happy New Year...your presents are on the way...Uncle Monty picked them out first and we had to do a little switch-a-roo because he was WAAAAYYY off on the present choices. LOL! Aunt Vina fixed it and so we're a little late but COMING!
CUTE! You got some good pictures! And some really good ones of Nathan on the horse. That is darling! I also like the one of Anna leading the horse!! She looks like a natural!
It was great to see you and Blair and the kiddos! Thanks for coming up. It's nice to have you around! Hope you're recovering!
Post a Comment