Blair, Heidi, Anna and Nathan
Ok, this is just too darn cute. I might be a little biased though since the stars are my two favorite boys.
Brad used to love doing that with the kids...how cute!
So so cute! Blair's expressions are as entertaining to watch as Nathan's!
Oh that is cute, but I must say that Blair is almost just as cute as Nathan in that!!!!!! They both are having so much fun, it's precious! Thanks for sharing, that made me smile!
Post a Comment
I am aSunflower What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
Brad used to love doing that with the kids...how cute!
So so cute! Blair's expressions are as entertaining to watch as Nathan's!
Oh that is cute, but I must say that Blair is almost just as cute as Nathan in that!!!!!! They both are having so much fun, it's precious! Thanks for sharing, that made me smile!
Post a Comment