Thursday, February 19, 2009

Deja Vu?

Anna - Age 10 months (May 2007)

Nathan - Age 10 months (February 2009)

My kids must really take after their dad. What other explanation could there be for such obvious genius in both of them?

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

That is really funny! What are the chances of that? And to capture the moment too? That's awesome. I'm finally entering back into the blogging world. We got our internet hooked up this week! YEAH! Anyways, thanks for letting us stay with you all. It was lots of fun to see you. And I really like the pictures Blair took at the Stock Show of Anna and Asher. I didn't have my camera with me, of course, so I'm glad he got some pictures. My favorite is them in the chair together laughing. That is so cutesie. Hope all is well. Thanks again for letting us stay. We had fun seeing you!

Allie said...

That's hilarious! I love it! I guess the next blog will have to be Blair doing it to! hehe