Thursday, March 19, 2009

To Grandmother's House We Go

With all these books in Grandma's library to read, I need to start early!!

Little Red Riding Hood

Static Hair!

Riding the train at Dairy Keen

Auntie Erin

Train table at Dairy Keen

Uncle Alex


Last week I took the kids up to Utah for a week to see my family. My little brother Alex just got home from his mission in Malaysia, so it was great to see him. The last time we saw him Anna was 5 months old and Nathan, of course, was not born yet, so it was fun for him to see the kids. And as usual, I forgot to take out the camera until the last day we were there. Thanks to Alex, we were able to get a few cute pictures though.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm so sad I never made it over to see you guys while you were here! I was gonna make chocolate goodness for you and everything!