So cute! I forgot your email, but I wanted to let you Ryan's party will be this Sat. (11th) at a park close to the Temple at 4pm if you want to come. Don't bring a present..just come play with us. Let me know if you will be able to make it and I will give you directions.
I love your monkeys! And yeah, baking was a long shot! Hehe! I'm really not that stupid, close though! I'm not responsible for anything I say or type while being yelled at by children! You rock! :)
2 comments:
So cute! I forgot your email, but I wanted to let you Ryan's party will be this Sat. (11th) at a park close to the Temple at 4pm if you want to come. Don't bring a present..just come play with us. Let me know if you will be able to make it and I will give you directions.
I love your monkeys! And yeah, baking was a long shot! Hehe! I'm really not that stupid, close though! I'm not responsible for anything I say or type while being yelled at by children! You rock! :)
Post a Comment