Love it! I was recently released as the Primary Chorister (my all time favorite calling) and have a special place in my heart for little ones singing those Primary songs!!! Adorable!
Oh Heidi, Anna is precious!! That is so cute!! And how fun it is going to be for you, a girl after your own heart! You two are going to have a blast singing together!!
Also, I love the St. Patrick's Day food. CREATIVE!! I am so boring. Travis and I were just getting ready for bed and I realized it was St. Patrick's Day. He knew all along and never said anything, so I guess he's boring too! HA!
Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Oh, and I think I may be coming to Elko for the month of August!! YIPPEE!! So maybe I'll see you all then!
6 comments:
That is great! She has a lovely singing voice. :)
Good looking green dinner as well.
How cute! I think the line about "this is my sacred tootie" was my favorite!
Happy Easter! Hope it was wonderful for you and the kiddos! Miss you greatly!
If that isn't the CUTEST thing :) She is so sweet! You will be sooooo glad that you have that on video.....they grown up WAY to fast!
Love it! I was recently released as the Primary Chorister (my all time favorite calling) and have a special place in my heart for little ones singing those Primary songs!!! Adorable!
Oh Heidi, Anna is precious!! That is so cute!! And how fun it is going to be for you, a girl after your own heart! You two are going to have a blast singing together!!
Also, I love the St. Patrick's Day food. CREATIVE!! I am so boring. Travis and I were just getting ready for bed and I realized it was St. Patrick's Day. He knew all along and never said anything, so I guess he's boring too! HA!
Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Oh, and I think I may be coming to Elko for the month of August!! YIPPEE!! So maybe I'll see you all then!
Post a Comment