The other night Blair had to stay late at work, so the kids and I had a movie night. They watched Cinderella and shared popcorn, and they thought it was the coolest thing we had ever done! :)
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You forget how kids think such simple things are the coolest! Too bad we don't think of stuff like that more often!
That looks so fun! I need to do things like that with Ash once in awhile, I guess. I'm such a lame Mom! I'm sorry I've been a lame blogger too! I've been checking in on the blog and loved the Canada Reunion pictures. They made us so sad that we didn't get to be there with you all. It looked fun. And we missed you guys when Monty and Vina came to town. Hope you are doing well there in Elko. I should call you sometime and get the latest!!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment