Oh my GOODNESS! I can't stop laughing my head off, that boy is hilarious! I love it! What a kid! He's got some creativity! We miss you guys! Hey we are probably going to come up there for Christmas. We will see! But that is our plan so far, as long as our horse sells well we should have the money to do it! I sure hope we can see you all soon!! WE MISS YOU TOO! Sorry I've been such a poor blogger lately.
2 comments:
Love it! :)
Oh my GOODNESS! I can't stop laughing my head off, that boy is hilarious! I love it! What a kid! He's got some creativity! We miss you guys! Hey we are probably going to come up there for Christmas. We will see! But that is our plan so far, as long as our horse sells well we should have the money to do it! I sure hope we can see you all soon!! WE MISS YOU TOO! Sorry I've been such a poor blogger lately.
Give the kids a kissie for me!
Post a Comment