Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Anna

Nathan

Lily

Asher

Everyone!

Lily and Asher's houses

Nathan and Anna's houses

Blair's house

Last night we had Kascia and her kids over for Family Night, and we decorated gingerbread houses. We used graham crackers instead of gingerbread because it's much easier. The kids loved it! (or maybe they just loved the candy!) Blair's masterpiece is at the bottom. He's an artist.

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Heidi, I just barely checked the blog for the first time since I have been home! Cute pictures! HA! Thanks so much for all the fun. It was so fun to see you guys, SO FUN! Thanks for having us over all the time and making it a blast. Can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. Trav and I area already talking about getting up there in July!

If you get a second, I would love to have some of those pictures. I feel bad I didn't take really any pics. I have three or four of Asher and Lils with Nathan and Anna. I'll post those when I get a chance and send them to you also!

Love ya and miss you guys already!

JaLesha said...

They did SUCH an amazing job!!! So fun!!