I can't believe I have never taken pictures of my cross-stitch projects! Here is the latest one that I did for our friends Mike and Beth after they adopted their little boy Caleb. I made a similar one 4 years ago for their daughter Sarah.
Hi Heidi! This is so cute. What a great Gift idea. I used to love to cross stitch but haven't done it for years. (I made a baby blanket for Corbin that wasn't finished until he was a year old) that was the last time. You have inspired me to start up again. Very cute!
I love that! What a talent! I have a cross stitch that I have been working on for about 9 years. Maybe I should pull it out and finish. Thanks for sharing!
That is precious Heidi! I didn't even know that you cross-stich! I'm lame. I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PICTURES! Those are so fun! And of course I like the feeding the duck pics, those are some cute kids!
4 comments:
Hi Heidi! This is so cute. What a great Gift idea. I used to love to cross stitch but haven't done it for years. (I made a baby blanket for Corbin that wasn't finished until he was a year old) that was the last time. You have inspired me to start up again. Very cute!
I love that! What a talent! I have a cross stitch that I have been working on for about 9 years. Maybe I should pull it out and finish. Thanks for sharing!
So cute - good job!!!
That is precious Heidi! I didn't even know that you cross-stich! I'm lame. I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PICTURES! Those are so fun! And of course I like the feeding the duck pics, those are some cute kids!
Post a Comment