Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011, Part 2



3 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh my heck!! Your birthday cake is the coolest ever! BLAIR IS AWESOME! That is so sweet! My poor family, they are lucky if they get a cake. How lame am I. Maybe I should turn it over to Trav he probably is holding out on me.

How are your classes going Heidi?? I want to do that? Or at least go to your workout class. I am getting so out of shape. Juggling three has FINALLY gotten tricky for me in the workout area. Um, isn't happening at all!

I love the kiddos halloween outfits. Lily was a bumblebee but wouldn't cooperate and where her outfit, Asher was a cowboy because I am lame and had nothing else for him. So he wore what he wears EVERYDAY! A little confusing for him, I think! And he ran full sprint from house to house so he was done after five houses. PERFECT, five pieces of candy was just enough!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh, I meant wear and not where! I can't spell. Also, maybe Blair could video tape your class and then send me the DVD and I could work out to HEIDI!! That would be awesome!

~V~ said...

CUTE! That sweet girl is just getting more beautiful by the minute! I wish your babies and my babies knew each other better, makes me sad.

Next year when we're finally grownups maybe we can come see y'all or if y'all ever want to come vacation here you have a free place to stay and there is a ton to see! We love ya and miss ya!