Blair played Santa this year for his work's annual Santa Paws food drive. The kids love seeing him dressed up, but Nathan seems to be a little confused about Santa now. When his primary teacher asked if Santa was going to visit him this year, he said, "Oh, that's my dad." He's too young to be that smart! :)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Pictures With Santa
Blair played Santa this year for his work's annual Santa Paws food drive. The kids love seeing him dressed up, but Nathan seems to be a little confused about Santa now. When his primary teacher asked if Santa was going to visit him this year, he said, "Oh, that's my dad." He's too young to be that smart! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hahaha, I honestly didn't recognize that was your husband until the last picture! I was quite scandalized by the lap sitting picture not thinking it was him! Hahaha :) Fun pictures! :)
I was thinking Santa was getting a little too friendly with the placement of his hand on your hiney. Glad to read that it was your husband! He looks great.
I love it!
Santa Baby! That's all I can say!
And I have never seen anything cuter than Anna and Nathan in that Nativity!!! That is priceless!!
Hope you guys Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment