Thursday, July 31, 2008

Randomness


I raise thumb suckers.

This was all her idea. I swear.

Blair taught her how to use her toys correctly.


I think we might have a problem when she gets older. Let's hope she sticks to PayLess and Target.

1 comment:

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

So, i think i mentioned before that i'm not an avid blog-checker...so i was just getting caught up on yours! And I don't even know where to start with my comments! First of all we miss you guys! Anna's bed head is so cute! Where did all that hair come from? Will Blair make me a cake for my birthday? I want a mini-ature tropical island. I think he can send it ups :). I also loved the posts about where you "thought you were moving to". Ha ha! I guess looking at the backside of the post office is not so bad huh.