I was looking through older pictures of Anna the other day and realized I had these two matching ones of her and Nathan. They are even almost exactly the same age! And I would like everyone to notice that I am very good at getting my toes in the shot when I take pictures from above. I should be a foot model, I think.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Heidi! Finally I'm viewing your blog. Now I've just got to get your blog address on my list. That's my next project! ha! Our computer is so dumb. The internet rarely works lately. I don't know what's wrong with it. Anyway, I've been seriously considering getting rid of it, we pay to much for it and it never works!
Well, you've got the cutest little pictures on you blog. And that's pretty funny you have two exact pictures of Anna and Nathan. That's hilarious!
Thanks for the fun time in San Antonio last week. I was really glad we got to hang out. Thanks for driving out to see us almost everyday. That was awesome of you. Hope to get to do it again, whether it's there or hear! YOU'RE ALWAYS INVITED HERE!! ANYTIME!! Say hey to Blair!!
OOPS...don't mind all my typing mistakes and too bad I don't know which HERE to use!! Ha
Post a Comment