Blair, Heidi, Anna and Nathan
That's too cute that both Anna and Nathan are thumb suckers!
Well he's really going at it, isnt he? Josh has always like to suck his right thumb but then likes to hold a blanket too. Silly kids.
That is so cute! I kinda hoped that one of my kids would suck their two finger like we did, :) (remember that?)but nobody has.
I can't tell you how beautiful those babies are! Of course you know that...but Aunt Vina has to say it! And Mase was an ultimate thumb sucker once too.
This has got to be the ALL TIME BEST thumb sucking video I've ever seen. SO FUNNY!!! Nothing is going to stop him from sucking that thumb, is it? Go NATHAN!!
Post a Comment
I am aSunflower What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
That's too cute that both Anna and Nathan are thumb suckers!
Well he's really going at it, isnt he? Josh has always like to suck his right thumb but then likes to hold a blanket too. Silly kids.
That is so cute! I kinda hoped that one of my kids would suck their two finger like we did, :) (remember that?)but nobody has.
I can't tell you how beautiful those babies are! Of course you know that...but Aunt Vina has to say it!
And Mase was an ultimate thumb sucker once too.
This has got to be the ALL TIME BEST thumb sucking video I've ever seen. SO FUNNY!!! Nothing is going to stop him from sucking that thumb, is it? Go NATHAN!!
Post a Comment