Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins

Uncle Monty and Bree Ella

Aunt Vina and Nathan

Rain and Nathan

Kjersta and Anna at the San Antonio Riverwalk

Rain and Anna

Uncle Travis and JaciJane

Aunt Kascia and Asher

Mason and Jed

Kjersta, Aunt Heather, and Grandma Lybbert

These pictures are kind of old, but I wanted to post them anyway. We went to Gainesville back in July to visit Blair's family, and here are some pictures of his crazy (and wonderful) family!!

2 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

This is quite the combination of pictures. Funny! Thank you for posting the pic of me. YIKES! I really don't enjoy pics of myself anymore. My nose has gotten really crooked and the vein in my forehead is always popping out. Scary! Anyway, of course I only comment on my own picture. HA!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh, I do love the pictures of Monty and Trav.