Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Uncle Christian

Group shot

Looking for eggs

Nathan got to hunt too!

Trying out Grandma's new swing

Grandma Lybbert

Even the adults got special Easter treats!


On Sunday we all got together after church for dinner and another egg hunt. Just like after Christmas when all Anna wanted to do every day was "open presents," she will now be asking me every day for months if we can "look for eggs." Maybe it's time to start emphasizing what Easter and Christmas are really about.

3 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Heidi and Blair! Thanks so much for coming up. It was so much fun for us. We really enjoy having you all around. Asher seemed very lonely today without Anna. He normally plays just fine by himself, but he kept wimpering outside and then he'd come in and hang out with me, like he felt lonely. It was so sad. Anyway, it was lots of fun. We'll have to do it again! You're WELCOME ANYTIME!

I love the blog. You got some good pictures! I would love to have some of those, especially of Anna and Asher! If you get the chance, or time, I'd love to have them. But if you're swamped don't worry!! I UNDERSTAND!

I also loved the pics of Anna and her friend Sarah. Those were cute!

Thanks again for coming! We miss you already!

Allie said...

Little Texans in training!! Easter's not Easter without a rodeo! It's not Easter here unless it's freezing cold and all hopes of Spring have been shot!

Rachelle said...

Happy Easter!