Nathan is 1 year old today!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year since our precious little boy was born, weighing in at a whopping 4 lb 10 oz and 18 inches long. He sure has grown since then. We are so grateful to have his sweet little spirit in our family. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!!
Nathan is 1 year old today!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year since our precious little boy was born, weighing in at a whopping 4 lb 10 oz and 18 inches long. He sure has grown since then. We are so grateful to have his sweet little spirit in our family. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aw, Happy Birthday Nathan!
Happy Birthday Nathan!!! Are you coming to group tomorrow. I have something for Nathan. We wont be able to make it saturday to the party.
wow it's been a year?! dang that went fast! happy birthday sweet boy!
Post a Comment