Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nathan's 1st Birthday

Yet another amazing cake by Blair

Anna thinks no one is paying attention while she tries to open one of Nathan's presents. She actually got half the wrapping paper off before anyone noticed. She doesn't quite understand yet when things aren't for her.

Thanks Auntie Erin!

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

Is this big one for me??

Thanks Dan & Ariana!

Thanks Meg!

Thanks Anna!

Thanks Mommy & Daddy!

Is that mine? Yummy!!!

What is this stuff?

This is great!!!

Do I have something on my face?

Ugh! I think I'm done.

Here are a few pictures from Nathan's birthday. OK, so I went a little crazy. But a kid only has one first birthday, right?!

6 comments:

Breanne said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Nathan, and great job on the cake Blair! Teach me your skills so Tucker can have a great cake too! :)

karen said...

Love the swim shorts and hat. So cute. Have a great time saturday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!!!

Liz said...

That last picture is SOOO cute!!!

Rachelle said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Nathan!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

i can't believe he's ONE!

Val said...

Love the cake!